The 2020 Value of Biogas West Conference offers a complete exhibitor showcase package. Exhibitor Booth spaces at the 2020 Value of Biogas West Conference will consist of approximately 8’ x 6’ of floor space.
There are 15 exhibitor spaces at 2020 Value of Biogas West. The exhibitor area is located in a large, open foyer with plenty of natural light and a beautiful view of the Vancouver Northshore Mountains. All coffee breaks and food (breakfast and lunch) will be served in the exhibitor area, and this is also where the Networking Reception will be held. Exhibitor spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. The sooner you book your space, the greater choice you will have.
- ADICOMP: leading international company supplying technologies and services in the field of air and gas compression.
- Air Liquide: a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
- Andion: providing turnkey solutions that redefine how the world handles organic waste and produces renewable resources.
- Bioferm Energy Systems: market leader in turnkey renewable energy systems including anaerobic digestion, biogas upgrading, and solar energy.
- DMT Clear Gas Solutions: the fastest growing biogas upgrading and desulfurization company in the world.
- Dorset Green Machine: a leading innovative manufacturer of plated belt drying system since 1997.
- FortisBC: B.C.’s largest natural gas supplier focused on sustainability - today, and into the future.
- Greenlane Biogas: producing renewable natural gas suitable for injection into the natural gas grid or direct use as vehicle fuel.
- H2Flow Tanks & Systems Inc.: supplies processes and equipment for water and wastewater treatment for industrial and municipal use.
- Innotec Alberta: offering access to research, expertise, and unique facilities that accelerate technology development.
- Jordair Compressors: offering a diverse range of breathing air and gas compressor systems for specialized applications.
- Martin Energy Group: the only North American company that manufactures and supplies all parts of a biogas plant.
- PlanET Biogas Solutions: one of the world’s leading biogas plant manufacturers with 15 years’ experience.
- Wärtsilä North America: leading supplier of flexible power plants, supporting customers throughout the lifecycle of their installations.
- Xebec: designs, engineers and manufactures innovative gas purification, generation and filtration solutions.