The 2023 Value of Biogas East Conference offers a complete exhibitor expo package. Booth spaces at the 2023 Value of Biogas East Conference will consist of approximately 8’ x 6’ of floor space. More information about exhibiting at the 2023 Value of Biogas East Conference will be uploaded shortly.
- AB Energy: The acknowledged global reference for energy sustainability solutions: natural gas and biogas cogeneration, biomethane and air emissions treatment.
- Armour Valve: Canada’s trusted source for specialty valves and process equipment, committed to solving customer challenges with innovation and passion.
- Bartels Environmental: is a leader in sustainable solutions for soil nutrient management. Facilitating NASM and non-NASM source material for organic and beneficial reuse throughout Ontario’s agricultural community.
- Bright Renewables:
- Biogest America Inc.: Biogas plant manufacturer and your go-2-place to customize RNG projects from start to finish.
- Cameron Instruments: Canadian supplier of the best measurement, calibration and test equipment from the world’s leading manufacturers.
- CR Wall:
- DLS Biogas: One of the most experienced biogas plant developers in Canada having constructed 15+ facilities in the electricity and RNG space.
- ECOMEMBRANE SRL: supplies digester covers and gasholders for biogas/biomethane plants, WWTP, STP and landfills. The only ones made in Italy and USA.
- Enbridge Gas: Canada’s largest natural gas storage, transmission and distribution company based in Ontario, with over 170 years of service to customers.
- Hitachi Zosen Inova:
- Hydron Energy: Clean fuel company unlocking net-zero energy for the hard-to-decarbonize sectors, such as transportation.
- MAYEKAWA Canada:
- Vilter: Biogas expertise across the balance of your plant that advance environmental sustainability goals with compression solutions expertly crafted and fully supported.