The 2022 Value of Biogas West Conference offers a complete exhibitor expo package. Booth spaces at the 2022 Value of Biogas West Conference will consist of approximately 8’ x 6’ of floor space.
All coffee breaks and food (breakfast and lunch) will be served in the exhibitor areas. This is also where the Networking Reception will be held. Exhibitor spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. The sooner you book your space, the greater choice you will have.
- AB Energy: AB Energy Dedicated to biogas and natural gas cogeneration, RNG and air emission treatment worldwide.
- Adicomp: Italian manufacturer also based in Chicago (IL), internationally established in the production of compression and treatment packages for biogas and RNG.
- AMMONGAS A/S: Turnkey supplier of amine-based upgrading systems for removal of CO2 and H2S in biogas; built on a proven, high-quality, cost-efficient stripper-absorber concept.
- Applied Compression Systems: Single source solution for all air and gas compression requirements in petrochemical, alternative fuel, waste-to-energy, power generation and manufacturing industries.
- Avensys Solutions: Industry leader providing instrumentation and integrated solutions for monitoring of industrial processes and environmental surveillance applications for air and water.
- BIOFerm Energy Systems: Based in Madison, Wisconsin, BIOFerm Energy Systems is an experienced provider of turnkey anaerobic digestion and gas upgrading systems.
- Biogas Alliance North America: Group of leading Danish biogas companies providing an integrated solution to organic waste management, biogas and RNG production.
- BiogasWorld Media: Business generation network and online marketplace, connecting biogas and RNG product and services suppliers with project developers.
- Biogest America Inc.: Biogas plant manufacturer and your go-2-place to customize RNG projects from start to finish.
- Bright Renewables: Provider of proven in-house technologies for biogas upgrading to RNG, bio-LNG, or bio-CNG, CO2 liquefaction, carbon capture, and virtual pipeline solution.
- Busch Canada: Provides leading-edge vacuum and overpressure technology worldwide with 3 sales and service centres located in Quebec, Ontario and British Columbia.
- CEM Engineering: Leading developer and designer of custom-engineered energy systems. We provide consulting, detailed engineering, EPC, design-build.
- CR Wall: Preferred supplier of measurement, regulation, operations and safety products for the Canadian Gas Energy Industry.
- DMT: RNG experts in all sectors, specializing in biogas upgrading through membrane separation and biogas pre-treatment using chemical and biological desulfurization.
- ECOMEMBRANE: Manufactures and installs the world’s biggest membrane gasholders, ideal for clients who require large gas storage facilities.
- Ecostrat: 20 years experience suppling reliable biomass supply and powerful analytics to understand and minimize feedstock supply chain risk.
- EnviroVault: With 99.9% combustion efficiency, EnviroVault / Emission Rx Thermal Oxidizers provide high-performance destruction of waste gas with an affordable design.
- FortisBC: Continuing to invest in new infrastructure and projects to support the growth of the RNG industry.
- GraniteFuel: Leading, vertically integrated biogas clean up and upgrading company specializing in high efficiency, modular, scalable custom systems.
- Greenlane: Leading global provider of biogas upgrading systems with solutions that create clean, low-carbon RNG.
- HoSt Bioenergy Systems: Provider of total solutions for anaerobic digestion of manure, source separated organics, municipal solid waste and wastewater treatment.
- Hydron Energy: Clean fuel company unlocking net-zero energy for the hard-to-decarbonize sectors, such as transportation.
- INNIO Jenbacher GmbH & Co OG: Leading provider of renewable gas, natural gas and hydrogen-based solutions and services for power generation and gas compression.
- Jordair: Canadian owned/operated industrial compressor manufacturer, supplying over 6,000 medium and high pressure compressor systems to Canadian and international customer
- Modern Niagara: One of Canada's largest mechanical, electrical, building services and integrated building technology contractors delivering a broad spectrum of service offerings.
- Prodeval: Leader in the treatment and upgrading of biogas from anaerobic digestion of organic waste.
- PlanET Biogas Solutions: Leading provider of biogas plants and specialists in engineering, approval, plant construction, technical plant service and CHP service.
- Unison Solutions: Industry leader in biogas conditioning and upgrading, with systems ranging from 20 to 8,000 scfm installed around the world.
- Veolia Water Technologies: World leader in wastewater and biogas treatment.
- Waga Energy: An innovative Renewable Natural Gas producer specializing in landfill gas upgrading.
- Xebec: Develops turnkey purification solutions and deploys major energy regeneration projects around the world.