The 2021 Value of Biogas West Conference will have an exhibitor showcase. All exhibitor booth spaces are FULLY BOOKED, with 22 exhibitors confirmed (see below). All coffee breaks and food will be served in the exhibitor area. This is also where the Networking Reception will be held.
- AB Energy Canada: dedicated to biogas and natural gas cogeneration, RNG and air emission treatment worldwide.
- Adicomp: offering tailor-made and turnkey solutions for technologies and services in industrial compression of air and gas.
- Anessa: assessing feasibility and getting the most out of biogas plants with fast, comprehensive, and reliable software tools.
- Beckon Energy Technologies: supplying single-step fermentation that employs batch operation without complex pre-treatment.
- BIOferm Energy Systems: project conception, commissioning and beyond, offering assistance throughout the entire biogas process.
- Biogest America Inc.: an international biomethane and biogas plant manufacturer with offices in Europe and North America.
- Bright Biomethane: supplying proven PurePac and membrane technology for small to large biogas upgrading installations.
- Camfil: a leading manufacturer of premium clean air solutions, providing systems for air filtration and air pollution control.
- CEM Engineering: a dedicated team of thermal power specialists spread across multiple offices throughout Canada.
- DMT Clear Gas Solution: a leading technology supplier specializing in H₂S and CO₂ removal for biogas upgrading facilities.
- Evergen Infrastructure: using our platform of investments and our operational excellence to drive rapid RNG grid conversion.
- FortisBC: B.C.’s largest natural gas supplier focused on sustainability - today, and into the future.
- Greatario: providing design, building and maintenance of glass-fused-to-steel, bolted tanks and covers for liquid storage.
- Greenlane Biogas: a global leader in biogas upgrading with more than 30 years of experience including over 124 installations in 19 countries.
- HoSt: offering total solutions for bioenergy plants: biogas plants, biomass boilers, biogas upgrading systems and gasifiers.
- Hydron Energy: improving the economics and expanding the potential for upgrading biogas to RNG and syngas and process tail gas to blue hydrogen.
- Jordair Compressors: offering a diverse range of gas compressor systems with unsurpassed quality, service, reliability and safety.
- Prodeval: specialised in innovative and made-to-measure solutions for the treatment and recovery of biogas from organic waste.
- PlanET Biogas Solutions: specializing in the design, construction, and service of advanced biogas plants.
- Smith Bros. & Wilson: the experience, stability, and resources to provide general contracting, construction management and design-build services.
- Tietjen: developer, designer and producer of particle disintegration systems for a wide variety of raw materials.
- Waga Energy: builds, owns, operates and maintains WAGABOX® units under long-term contracts with landfills with shared revenue.